The Happy Hobo.

Monday, September 03, 2012

Bright Lights.


Too many a thing have been happening in my little crusade called life. It's funny that things get you off guard too quick and the next thing you know, you're in that pothole having to make the deepest breaths of your life for decisions that will change whatever course or shit that deals with it. 
I'm pretty more than surprised I'm doing this 2013 dream plan into actions. I've never thought I'd want this, but hey, I think it's a great chance for my future enlightening. This shit sounds crazy but this really hypes up my veins. 
 If you know me too well, you'd understand that I've always been the happy-go-lucky devil-may-care, 'you gotta live the present because you never know when you'll ever die.' and all these crappy shit. Thus, all these wild things I do with my life: Fight hard for something I love, travel til my last penny, crossing out bucketlist sooner than I could have imagined, and living life to the fullest has just been an understatement. There is--rather--WAS no stopping. 
But now, baby steps. Slowing down. Thinking. The comfort zone is becoming too comforting and I don't see this as a good sign. Making that leap. I shall make it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment