The Happy Hobo.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Making a home out of the wind.

a
Chicago trip last August 2010. One of them crazy train rides w/ one of my best-est buddies in the world, Icah1 :)

Today, I realize how escapist I really am. No matter how much I tell myself to just be still, I can't! I have to always be moving. Be in a place to another. A stranger in my own little world where everything sans familiarity--where strangeness is but usual. I would really love that life, until for only quite some time. I know in time, I would like to settle down--with my own family, preparing picnics for them, running after our kids. Oh my God, kids. Haha!

Anyhow, now, I just want to go. I don't know where or how or when. I want to live in a city--far away from home, faraway from my sunny country even.

On my mind now, Chicago. I loved that place. It passes to be one of my fave cities in the US, alongside with NYC and Los Angeles. I loved the Chicago suburbs. I loved their train system, their high-rise building. I loved their popcorn, how weird is that! But then, I don't want to live in the US. It's too stiff for me. Everybody works like there's no tomorrow. It will bore me to death, I just know it.

Right now, lemme just feel like I'm back in the windy city. Waiting for my train ride to the suburbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment