The Happy Hobo.

Monday, January 17, 2011

2:10am

Up at 1:30 in the morning, got a good three hour nap. Off to finish all my lagged jobs, got my peach black tea on the side, lesdothissssss!!!!

Anyhow, week was craaazy! First off, status of these two gigs are unsure yet. I'm counting down my months, got to have lots of dough to finance our India backpacking trip in six months!

Anyhow, a while ago, we hosted my pop's, nephew and cousin's birthdays and a welcome home party for my cousins from LA. My mother side clan is huge, we partied for eight hours! Sooo crazy! I'm really no fan of videoke (yes, kill me now) but seeing my cute nieces and nephews sing their lungs out is just too cute!

Anyhow, two instances just struck me; first, my mom is really loud and everyone around her gets caught up when she laughs. I love that about her. It's so contagious. My mom is basically the life of the party, and I can just sit on the corner and just be amazed.

The other one is how my cousin and uncle looked so damn proud when their kids danced in front of us. It looked like they were the greatest fans of their kids and I just melted with that sight. These two really have a hard time raising up money for their families, but they strive real hard to give them a good life. With everything they've gone through, I'm hands down inspired by them. Continued blessings for people who'd do everything for their families!

*PS: Belated happy birthday to the sweetest and best pop one can ever have! I'm soooooo proud of my dad! Good health and more success to him! ILY pop! <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment