The Happy Hobo.

Monday, November 08, 2010

Mental Note, India.

Pardon me for posting so much about India. These will be my mental notes on where to go. India is THE place for my 2011. Our very own Darjeeling Limited! Booked my first ever India tix last August with my travel buddies Jan and Carmz. This will be epic. Three girls on their backpacks train-hopping and exploring India for the very first time. Just can't wait! July 2011, come sooner please!

The photos below are taken by Travel Factor's Ced Valera on his trusty hipstamatic app on his iPhone. Thanks Ced for these. Loving them all! Here's a note from his album: 
Went to India for Travel Factor's inaugural BACKPACKING India. Transiting in Kuala Lumpur, our trusty bus took us to the Golden Triangle: Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. India is a true assault on the senses. After acclimatizing to all these alien sensations, India's charm unravels itself. I brought my SLR but I kinda got hooked taking photos with my mobile instead. I'm so proud that Travel Factor has now reached India. Definitely a milestone for us. The world is just amazing.

 India Gate

Stars

Auto Rickshaw


The Taj Mahal.

A marble tomb

Humayun's Tomb

Hawa Mahal


Taj Mahal.

Favorite photograph.


From inside of Humayun's Tomb

Amber Fort
Locals.


Details

Traffic


Solar Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment