The Happy Hobo.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Currently.

Written on 09.04.10
3:14am

Currently fueling on my second tumbler of splenda-sweetened freshly squeezed lemonade. Aaah, I feel the acid target shooting my wonted bacteria that cussing my sore throat from all that coughing. Blech!

Currently nursing my mostly rebellious lungs, thanks to my pretentious insomnia and AC directly hitting my back. A good tap on my shoulder please. i just did another favor for Robitussin company. hey ho. 

Currently in my bro and cousin's apartment where I've been squatting for exactly a week and 2 days. Their apartment's a bit messy, well for my mom's standards, but it's just pretty normal for my grade. They're moving out of their apartment and moving to my cous' soon-to-be husband's place. They're too sweet to actually let my brother live there. Aprreciate it. 

Currently bored for the past week. Hell bored. Dead bored. Don't get me wrong, I'm here for my brother, and a little sidetrip here and there. The last time I saw him was 4 years ago, during another US family trip. I just want to see him, that's all. I'm just happy to be here, though bored like a normal broke person would be bored--living in a suburb  cooking for him, just talking to him about pretty senseless and life-changing topics, joking around with him. Those stuff. Stuff I missed for 1,460 days of my being. I just feel sad my sister couldn't come, since embassy people didn't renew her US visa due to her status: fresh nursing graduate,  single, unemployed. The works.  You see, the train station's just a few steps from the apartment, and yet, I've never gotten out of Haddonfield. There's a clash between a train ride and a meal at the diner vs an additional bucks to be paid for my insurance and phone bill back at home. The latter won by a landslide. 

And currently, I am missing home big. This trip's the longest I've been away from home. I'm too sucky, I've been away from only 10 weeks and I'm sulking because of home-sickness. I soooooooo miss my family. I miss my home. I miss my room (It's newly painted now. Had it painted sky blue and apple green. hell excited to see it.) I miss home-cooked food. I miss my friends. I miss driving. I miss hanging out at my usuals. I just miss everything back home. After all, home is where your freakin heart is. And that is hell right!

No comments:

Post a Comment