The Happy Hobo.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

5:11pm.

Dear home is becoming too blue for me. 
So the pop yesterday proposed this little gift next time I work again (daw). Two things I had in mind, he wants me to get back to my grind or he's sooo tired of hearing me: pautang naman o! LOL! But anyway, I wasn't just in the mood for a talk yday, but if he brings it up again, what about a one way plane ticket for project anonymity and prolly more breads to pay off an apartment rental and some chewable sustenance for two months. Or make it three.

UGH! This is too irritatingly frustrating, I know it's too much for the leeching, but this state is too becoming a grave.

WAKE UP: Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor. ~H. Jackson Brown #TheSW
Photo: Osmena Highway, Manila, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment